Fusion Board 6.5” Silicone Protective Cover
This is the ORIGINAL Fusion™ Board Silicone Protective Cover. Covers your hoverboard all around, from top to bottom, and protects the board from scratches, dust and dirt.
+ High quality, soft, flexible silicone
+ Easy way to change the colour of your hoverboard
+ Easy to fit and remove – no tools required
+ Package includes 1 Silicone case – 2 parts (Left and Right)
+ Size: fits all our 6.5” boards (excluding the Classic FX)
+ A genuine UK company, with full quality control and a UK office/warehouse
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Standard UK Delivery: (2-3) working days. For all orders delivered to UK mainland addresses, delivery is £3.95.
UK Non-Mainland and Highlands Delivery: For some items which need to be sent with a courier, there may be a surcharge. Charges and delivery times will be stated in the checkout area when you select the destination.
Express Delivery: Place your order before 2pm and receive your goods the very next day (UK Mainland only). There is an additional charge for this service which you can select in the shopping cart. Express delivery is available for outlying destinations, but we can’t guarantee next day for some areas. Charges and delivery times will be stated in the checkout area when you select the destination.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
Most European destinations covered: Please add your item(s) to the shopping cart and select your destination. The cart will update with delivery cost and times.
Express Delivery: Express delivery is available for most destinations. When you select this option, the cart will update with delivery cost and times.
Destinations not available in the shopping cart: We can deliver to most destinations but your country or area, may need an individual quote with specific weight and size of the package. Please contact us and we will provide a quote straight away.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Need to return something? If you want to chat about your purchase, please feel free to call or email us. We would recommend contacting us via email to notify us of any return and your reason for the return.
The following applies to all returns:
- All goods returned remain your responsibility during transit and until signed for by ourselves or an appointed agent. We would recommend using a signed for courier service. We have found Parcel2Go to be a well-priced and efficient way of doing this, but it remains your decision who you use to return the goods. We also recommend getting adequate insurance to cover the cost of the item/s with the delivery company you use. Insurance is at your discretion.
- Goods must be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals, promotional gifts/items, for that product).
- Products physically damaged (Cracked components, dents, scratches, defacement, wear and tear or wilful damage) will not be accepted.
- All returned goods must be authorised with a returns number. Please contact us by email or telephone 01872672673 to obtain a returns reference number. Goods may be rejected without a valid returns number clearly marked on the packaging.
- All goods must be received within 14 working days of the returns number being issued.
- Except in the case of inherently faulty goods (i.e. faults present at the time of sale); or goods faulty within the first 14 days; return shipping is to be paid by the customer. Customers electing to return items via premium, timed or courier services do so at their own discretion, and we are unfortunately unable to refund these costs.
- To be classed as Dead on arrival (DoA), we must be notified that the product is faulty within the first 48 hours after delivery.
For full details, please see our returns policy here.
Important note: We are unable to cover the cost of return postage for unwanted items, so you will need to pay the post or courier costs. Please ensure that you get a proof of postage, so you can claim if the goods do not reach us. We can only accept responsibility for your return once it has reached us.
Faulty/damaged on arrival or wrong item sent: Please give us a call on 01872 672673 or send an email to [email protected] within 3 days of arrival. We will advise you of the best course of action to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Exchanges: To exchange an item you need to place another order, from the website you originally ordered from, for the product you want and send the original item(s) back for a refund. This is by far the quickest and easiest way for you to get the item you require. Please email our Customer Services team if you need help with this.
We are only able to refund any original or return postage and packing charge if you have been sent incorrect items or they are faulty or damaged.
To raise a return request, please see the returns contact us as soon as possible. If you have any specific queries or comments regarding our returns policy, or need product advice or general help, please call us on 01872 672673 or email us at [email protected]
- You have 14 calendar days to return an unwanted item from the date you received it.
- After owning an item for over 30 days there is no option to return unwanted, any faults will be treated under our warranty terms.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.