Fusion Board X 10″
Introducing the Fusion X 10″ – the most advanced balance board yet…
A giant leap in technology, only available from Fusion. The X is the easiest balance boards to ride for all ages and is capable of venturing where no balance board has been before!
Unique Auto Balance Feature – Mobile App Control – Multi Terrain Ability – Check out the Fusion X video
– Plus Out Ltd are the sole distributor for Fusion Boards in the UK. Please beware of imitations!
– You will not find a cheaper genuine Fusion Board anywhere online
– Free mainland-UK shipping is also included
+ This is the ultimate Fusion Board – introducing the Fusion X 10″
+ Unique auto balance feature – the board automatically levels itself ready for you to step on, by far the easiest board to ride for all ages and abilities
+ 3 different user modes – change the setting via the mobile app link and make your board more suitable for beginners, intermediates or pro/ sport
+ Wide, inflatable, multi-terrain tyres – ready to venture where no balance board has been before
+ Mobile App control – link to your phone for speedometer, rider stats, power level and range, user mode and much more
+ Directional and deck LED Lights built into the boards that light up when riding
+ Bluetooth speaker that play music from your phone, tablet or computer through the board! Very easy to connect
+ Fusion UK (Plus Out) are a UK-based company with a high standard of quality control and a UK office, warehouse and workshop
+ We also offer a great after sales service, carrying all spare parts and repairs carried out by trained technicians
+ A genuine CE safety certificate is available for every board
+ 3-Year UK warranty on chassis, motors and circuitry; 1-Year on the battery and other components subject to wear and tear; we will be here to help if you need us
+ Comes in a range of of colours
Fusion Boards are powered by high-capacity Lithium batteries and extremely strong, high-torque motors. At Fusion, we use the latest developments in dynamic stability technology to maintain rider balance so that standing still, moving forward or turning around becomes second nature and almost as easy as walking. All you need to do is lean toward the direction you intend to go and the Fusion Board will effortlessly take you there.
The boards are fitted with sensors under each foot pad which detect the slightest movement in your feet and body weight and instantly send the information to the board’s high-speed processors. The processors controls the gyroscopes and drive motors which react instantly when they sense a change in your weight distribution. The result is an incredibly smooth and easy ride. The boards are very easy to master and most people are gliding around with ease after the first few minutes.
The first thing you will notice about a Fusion boards is how sturdy and solid it feels compared to the cheaper versions. It’s slightly heavier which is due to the power output of the motor and some of the metal, not plastic, internal components we use. Fusion Boards are incredibly reliable and durable and all have CE certification for both board, charger and plug and have a full worldwide warranty.
+ Board Size: 700 x 320 x 330mm
+ Weight: 13kgs
+ Max Loading Capacity: 110kg
+ Min Loading Capacity: 20kg
+ Max speed: 12 – 15km/h
+ Max Gradient: 30 Degrees
+ Battery Capacity: 36V 4.4Ah
+ Motor Power: 350W x 2 = 700W
+ Charge Voltage: AC90-240V 50-60HZ
+ Charge Time : 2-3hr
+ Range Per Charge: 18-20km (Depends on load weight, speed and gradient)
1 x Fusion Board Self Balancing Electric Scooter with Bluetooth
1 x UK Charging Pack
1 x Power cable with Fused UK 3-Pin Plug
1 x English User Manual and Fusion Sticker
1 x Carry Bag (if selected at checkout)
USER NOTICE – Please read before you buy:
People under the age of 14 should always be supervised by an adult.
When riding a Fusion Board, you risk serious injury from loss of control, collisions and falls. To reduce the risk of injury, the rider must always wear a helmet and other body protection such as knee and elbow pads. You must read and follow the detailed instructions in the manual.
NEED HELP CHOOSING A FUSION BOARD?
We know choosing the right hoverboard can be very confusing so, we have highlighted the main differences and common questions we get asked to help you decide. Please have a look at this page from more information and the board comparison table: Which board?
If you do still need some advice, please feel free to contact us and we can offer our recommendations of which Fusion Board would be best suited to you or your children. Our customer service number is 01872 672673.
With Bag, No Bag
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Standard UK Delivery: (2-3) working days. For all orders delivered to UK mainland addresses, delivery is £3.95.
UK Non-Mainland and Highlands Delivery: For some items which need to be sent with a courier, there may be a surcharge. Charges and delivery times will be stated in the checkout area when you select the destination.
Express Delivery: Place your order before 2pm and receive your goods the very next day (UK Mainland only). There is an additional charge for this service which you can select in the shopping cart. Express delivery is available for outlying destinations, but we can’t guarantee next day for some areas. Charges and delivery times will be stated in the checkout area when you select the destination.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
Most European destinations covered: Please add your item(s) to the shopping cart and select your destination. The cart will update with delivery cost and times.
Express Delivery: Express delivery is available for most destinations. When you select this option, the cart will update with delivery cost and times.
Destinations not available in the shopping cart: We can deliver to most destinations but your country or area, may need an individual quote with specific weight and size of the package. Please contact us and we will provide a quote straight away.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Need to return something? If you want to chat about your purchase, please feel free to call or email us. We would recommend contacting us via email to notify us of any return and your reason for the return.
The following applies to all returns:
- All goods returned remain your responsibility during transit and until signed for by ourselves or an appointed agent. We would recommend using a signed for courier service. We have found Parcel2Go to be a well-priced and efficient way of doing this, but it remains your decision who you use to return the goods. We also recommend getting adequate insurance to cover the cost of the item/s with the delivery company you use. Insurance is at your discretion.
- Goods must be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals, promotional gifts/items, for that product).
- Products physically damaged (Cracked components, dents, scratches, defacement, wear and tear or wilful damage) will not be accepted.
- All returned goods must be authorised with a returns number. Please contact us by email or telephone 01872672673 to obtain a returns reference number. Goods may be rejected without a valid returns number clearly marked on the packaging.
- All goods must be received within 14 working days of the returns number being issued.
- Except in the case of inherently faulty goods (i.e. faults present at the time of sale); or goods faulty within the first 14 days; return shipping is to be paid by the customer. Customers electing to return items via premium, timed or courier services do so at their own discretion, and we are unfortunately unable to refund these costs.
- To be classed as Dead on arrival (DoA), we must be notified that the product is faulty within the first 48 hours after delivery.
For full details, please see our returns policy here.
Important note: We are unable to cover the cost of return postage for unwanted items, so you will need to pay the post or courier costs. Please ensure that you get a proof of postage, so you can claim if the goods do not reach us. We can only accept responsibility for your return once it has reached us.
Faulty/damaged on arrival or wrong item sent: Please give us a call on 01872 672673 or send an email to [email protected] within 3 days of arrival. We will advise you of the best course of action to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Exchanges: To exchange an item you need to place another order, from the website you originally ordered from, for the product you want and send the original item(s) back for a refund. This is by far the quickest and easiest way for you to get the item you require. Please email our Customer Services team if you need help with this.
We are only able to refund any original or return postage and packing charge if you have been sent incorrect items or they are faulty or damaged.
To raise a return request, please see the returns contact us as soon as possible. If you have any specific queries or comments regarding our returns policy, or need product advice or general help, please call us on 01872 672673 or email us at [email protected]
- You have 14 calendar days to return an unwanted item from the date you received it.
- After owning an item for over 30 days there is no option to return unwanted, any faults will be treated under our warranty terms.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.