Quick Start Guide
- For your safety, it is recommended to wear protective gear such as a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, etc., when operating the Fusion Board.
- Press the power button until you hear the Fusion Board beep to turn it on. You will hear an instruction regarding connecting the Bluetooth device (Some models feature an accent that is sometimes difficult to understand – apologies for this).
- When riding the Board wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing and athletic shoes with a closed toe. Clothing should not be so loose that a garment may be caught on a passing object or in the wheels; this could result in loss of control and personal injury.
- When standing on the Fusion Board keep feet shoulder width apart. Do not stand on the center portion of the Fusion Board as this can cause damage. Keep a relaxed, upright posture with your knees slightly bent.
- The range of the Fusion Board is dependent upon the way you use it. The battery will run out more quickly if you ride at higher speeds and/or up or down an incline.
Riding Your Fusion Board
- Moving Forward – Lean forward on both platforms and/or point your toes downward to instruct the Fusion Board to move forward.
- Moving Backward – Lean backward on both platforms and/or rock your heels backward to instruct the Fusion Board to move backward.
- Turning Right – Point your left toes downward, rotating the platform forward, to instruct the Fusion Board to turn right.
- Turning Left – Point your right toes downward, rotating the platform forward, to instruct the Fusion Board to turn left.
- IMPORTANT: Accelerate and decelerate at a safe, moderate pace. Accelerating or decelerating too quickly may result in loss of balance/control and potential injury.
- Avoid turning sharply at speed, this will likely result in losing control of the Fusion Board.
- Avoid riding over loose objects, cracks, raised bumps, or potentially hazardous terrain. Do not ride the Fusion Board down steps.
For more detailed riding instruction, please see our video here.
Fusion Sticker – We leave the sticker off as some people prefer the boards naked! However, most people want to show that they own a genuine fusion board, so please stick your logo on by peeling off the backing, leaving the wax paper on the front for now. Make sure the board is clean and totally dry, pace the sticker on the board in your chosen position and rub carefully over the front paper. Once you are happy it is fully adhered, peel off the top paper and you’re done.