Getting On and Off your Fusion Board
Getting ON the FUSION BOARD:
- Place the Fusion Board on level ground in front of you.
- Turn the Fusion Board on and make sure the Battery Level Light is green (indicating the unit is charged).
- Using your dominant foot step forward and place your foot lightly onto the Fusion Board.
- Stabilize the Fusion Board by finding the correct balance with your dominant foot.
- Once you have stabilized the Fusion Board begin to shift your weight to your dominant foot and quickly bring your other foot onto the Fusion Board.
- Stabilize yourself.
Getting OFF the FUSION BOARD:
- Bring the Fusion Board to a complete stop.
- Using your dominant foot, angle your toes slightly downward to prevent the Fusion Board from moving backward.
- Quickly step backward with your non-dominant foot and place your foot on the ground.
- Once you have stable footing on the ground take your dominant foot off the Fusion Board. You should now be safely on stable ground.