Fusion Board Do’s and Dont’s
DOS AND DON’TS:
- A Fusion Board is not a toy. People under the age of 14 should be supervised by an adult.
- It is illegal to ride a Fusion Board on public streets in the UK. They are only legal to use on private property, and only with the property owner’s permission.
- When riding a Fusion Board, you risk serious injury from loss of control, collisions and falls.
- To reduce the risk of injury, the rider must always wear a helmet and other body protection such as knee and elbow pads. You must read and follow the instructions in the manual.
- Avoid obstacles and slippery surfaces, such as gravel, stones and standing water.
- Do not lift a Fusion Board off the ground when the unit is turned on. This can cause the wheel to spin freely which could result in injury to yourself or damage to objects or people around you.
RESPECT YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND THOSE AROUND YOU:
- Be mindful of your speed and surroundings for your own safety and the safety of those around you.
- Be prepared at any moment to come to a complete stop and always allow safe space between yourself and other objects and people so you can stop to avoid them.
- WARNING! THE CELLS WITHIN THE BATTERY PACKS CONTAIN TOXIC SUBSTANCES. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN BATTERY PACKS. DO NOT USE THE BATTERY PACK IF ITS CASING IS BROKEN OR IF IT EMITS AN UNUSUAL ODOR OR EXCESSIVE HEAT OR LEAKS ANY SUBSTANCE.